Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life On Roatan- Last In The Series

Well I certainly didn't go into any great depth on the Roatan series, but I just wanted to give our current friends a look at our life on the island. I 'd like to wrap up the series with a few of my favorite shots of Marilyn during those years and also just a few of the more scenic images that I am sure will never ever leave me. It was not an easy decision when it came time to leave the island, and those days will always be some of the finest moments in a lifetime of adventure....

after a dive....
spider woman?
her swing chair on the reef deck...
the view from the reef deck...
a star in clear salt water...
traveler palm off the reef deck...
Bailey's island from the reef deck...
gate to the back porch...
pond and waterfall I built beside the first casita behind the main house in a rare time of "fog"

hummer and orchids, seaside
iron coast ...
call bell made from scuba tank...
green lizard on red ginger...
So far, for us, only Alaska can rival the beauty of our Island of Roatan.

No comments: